Visual Merchandiser Required
We are looking for a dynamic and inspirational Visual Merchandiser to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years Visual Merchandising experience within a successful, fast paced retail store.
- > A flair for visual merchandising
- > Instinctive and creative
- > Exceptional attention to detail
- > Strong communication skills
- > Strong organizational skills
- > Enthusiastic and passionate about the outdoor adventure and retail industry
- > Own transport to commute between stores in Carrickmines, Blanchardstown and Cork is essential
- > An in-depth knowledge of and experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is essential
- > Standard computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel) are essential
- > The ability to create 3D window and layout designs using 3D software is desirable
- > You will be responsible for the visual layout and merchandising of all company stores
- > You will be responsible for designing and installation of all window displays and in-store displays
- > You will be responsible for enforcing the visual merchandising guidelines amongst all staff
- > You will be responsible for designing and installing all store graphics and POS using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- > You will be responsible for organising staff training with our brands
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING (MAIN TASKS):
If you feel you have what it takes to take on this new and exciting challenge, don't delay, hand your C.V. in-store clearly marked ‘Visual Merchandiser’. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Visual Merchandiser’ in the subject box.
Please include a PDF with images of any relevant design and displays you have done, including examples of your Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills.